SOLD! - Little Dot MkIII - about 100 hours use
Oct 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
Well, it's just hit me that I'm moving home in two weeks, and I've ordered too much stuff recently. A bit of a major impulse buying spree, without engaging my head.

There is no way I can get all of this stuff home on a train, so I'm going to have to let it go on here!

This is pretty much 'as new', it's had about 100 hours use (so is probably classed as 'burned in'), great amplifier but really can't be carrying such things cross country on trains.

So, details - it was purchased on the 28th September, and arrived a week or so later. It's *really* under 2 weeks old, and as said, perhaps 100 hours use (although looking at the maths... probably more like 50 hours!)

I'm ideally going to look for £125 delivered within the UK - todays price (07/11/2008) from the official seller on eBay is just over £160 plus the risk of customs, and obviously delayed shipping from China. I've got the original box and packing materials, which kept it safe through airmail so I doubt even Royal Mail can break it when boxed
biggrin.gif

Payment as usual by Paypal, Bank Transfer, Bank Deposit, Cash, e.t.c.

I'm also going to be selling my DacMagic (I think) in the source forum, in case you'd be interested in such things.

Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #2 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
Bump, minor price drop from £130 to £125 delivered.

Today (07/11/2008) it would cost you £160+ to buy a new one from China, risking import duty and taxes as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:35 PM Post #5 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'd better apologise for the lack of communication on my part. I've had a lot of stuff to deal with, and wasn't really in the right frame of mind to be dealing with AV trades.

I reckon everything is however sorted now - and my original offer here does stand, should anyone still be interested in the Little Dot MkIII, and the previous price (£125).

I'd have gone through PMs but to be honest, I think it's a bit more open if I post on the main forum for all to see, and perhaps all the people who were interested have since found other amplifiers?

Also, my location has changed. Not sure if I've changed my forum profile, but I'm now back at my 'home' address, in Spalding, Lincolnshire. My Southport address was my work address (hence why those whom I've traded with will have sent packages to an Amusement Arcade!), where I've worked until the end of the season.

I'm currently trying to find work (I had no idea how hard it would be, I've never had a problem finding work before in this area) so will be available pretty much all day every day from now on - unless some work turns up!

Cheers all, and apologies once again.

Ben.

PS You'll be happy to know I've made some room in my PM inbox at last!

Dec 2, 2008 at 1:58 PM Post #7 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by nopietns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still interested if You'd ship it outside UK - to Latvia?

I'm afraid that for the moment I'd prefer to keep it within the UK, as it'll (hopefully) be an easier deal. If I have no luck within the UK then I'll get back to you
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:10 PM Post #8 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
*bump*
smily_headphones1.gif

Still out of work, so still able to answer emails and stuff nice and quickly
smily_headphones1.gif

Someone must want this lovely amp, seeing as how us UK members don't get the eBay rebates and other goodies they get across the pond?

Dec 7, 2008 at 2:01 PM Post #9 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
*bump!* and a photo
smily_headphones1.gif

Please bear in mind with the photos, my camera was stolen in my old job and I've only got my mobile phone to take pictures with... it's not a great picture but at least I've put one of those cards with my username and todays date in it
smily_headphones1.gif

Any questions, let me know
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #10 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
... Carlsberg made *bumps* they'd probably be the best *bumps* in the world.

Anyway, I reckon this will be my last bump before eBay, and if I sell it on there, I'm confident I'd get more than I bought the unit for, given the changes in value of £ to $.

Would rather sell it on here though, obviously
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:34 PM Post #11 of 11

Bencrest

100+ Head-Fier
*SOLD* thanks to all for their interest and stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread