1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD : Little dot MK3 with Sovtek 6N30PI power tubes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderking31
    I am selling my amp, as I no longer have use for it. The amp will come with Telefunken 6AK5W (diamond bottom) driver tubes. The price you pay will only cover the amp. PayPal fees and shipping are not included in the price. The Telefunken's are $86 a pair. They have about only 50? Hours on them. The amp will be sold in like new condition. I took the best photos I could. If you're interested? This amp has Sovtek 6N30PI power tubes that are used in the MK4. My MK3 generation supports the Sovteks that are valued at $70 for a pair. I am selling this amp for a very fair price. If your interested?? PM me. I can give more photos for those that are seriously interested. IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG

Thanks!

Spiderking31

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  2. spiderking31
    Bump

3. spiderking31
    Bump

4. CADCAM
    Like new condition...might want to dust it off a bit before pics.

5. diphaloraptor
    Not clear in the post, but does the amp come with any tubes at all or is that all extra?

6. spiderking31
    I am including the Sovtek 6N30PI power tubes and the Telefunken 6AK5W's. I will also throw in a pair of Mullard M8100's and a pair of Yugoslavian 6HM5's as well. I have no use for the tubes I'm willing to include. All I ask is that you cover PayPal fees, and all I ask is $15 for shipping, and the PayPal fees to be covered by you. I can have it shipped to you on Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday. priority mail (it's going to cost over $15) but that's not an issue to me. You'll get the priority shipping, as I prefer for you to receive the amp quickly, as well as supply you with a tracking number. And all the tubes will be in original boxes, and wrapped in newspaper to make sure they arrive safely. Let me know if your interested. And the amp WILL BE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. it will be in very good condition, as well as being dusted off

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  7. spiderking31
    Bump

8. Xxshadowman11xX
    Do you still have the amp and tubes or has it been sold?

9. spiderking31
    It’s been sold. Sorry. But I appreciate the inquiry though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.