Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15708005
Post #1 of 2

Dyl2525

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
TimeStamp

Hello I am looking to currently sell my little dot mk2. I purchased this amp thinking I would enjoy tubes and after using it i found out i prefer solidstate. Anyway extra included with the amp will be a pair of Riverstone Audio - Tested/Matched Pair (2 Tubes) 7-Pin GE JAN 5654W tubes which are awesome. I bought them less than a month ago and used them for awhile a lot nicer than the stock driver tubes. In the box there will also be a included set of power tubes and 2 sets of stock driver tubes and the power cable. Also if you notice in the pictures there is one screw missing in the rear, this screw rolled off my desk and sadly i could not find it which is why it is missing (but i cant imagine it will be that hard to replace). I will pay the paypal fee and will pay for shipping if in the USA. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have about the amp and I will answer them ASAP.

Price: Asking 110$ Shipped. Willing to negotiate however
Note: The picture is my reddit username, I am cross posting this listing on r/avexchange and will leave the link to the post on avexchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)