1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] | LH Labs "GO2A Signature Edition" USB DAC/HP amp - unused!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Next

Last
  1. marflao
    Selling my other LH Labs "GO2A Signature Edition" USB DAC/HP amp which remained unused in the box (besides the quick moment when I checked if everything - SE/balanced HP outs, Gain-/Filter options - is working fine).

In addition to specs of the GO2A Infinity version this "Signature Edition" has:
    • Hand-Matched Components
    • Upgraded Dual Femto Clocks
    • THD Performance upgrades
    • Champagne Gold Chassis
    • Custom matched Firmware
    Furthermore Larry mentioned here the following:
    "Also, in Signature edition, we will enhance the power supply circuit for these femto clocks. Analog components on output stage are enhanced too."

Current MSRP at the LHL store is $799
    I´m offering it for ---€ (PP "Friends"; or --.€ in case you prefer the non-friends-PP-option; including shipping costs within Germany).
    International shipping on request.

[USB extension cable is not included in the shipping!]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. marflao
    btw..Larry Ho mentioned the features today which will be available for the GO2A and GO2Pro models with the new FW 2.1:

"Hi, Here is the new updated feature list of Firmware 2.1 of GO2Pro and GO2A.
    (1) New feature - Volume Control Buttons (Up and Down)
    Total 128 digital segments with analog based gain control.
    Just press the Up button to volume up. Down button to volume down.

(2) New feature - Line Out mode
    Press the UP button all the way up. When you see the original signal mode LED change to Light Green.
    GO2Pro and GO2A is entering Line Out mode which totally by-pass the volume control and designed to
    connect directly to Headphone Amp or Pre-amp. Max Vrms on Singled-ended: 3.2V rms

* For Balanced output. Please connect TRRS to two XLR cable to balanced output. Also add and connect
    another cable to connect GO2Pro/GO2A’s ground to Preamp’s ground via TRS Singled-ended cable.

(3) New feature - Smart Gain
    GO2A and GO2Pro will choose the proper analog GAIN settings according to the current volume setting by button.
    When you approach the -2dBFS of LOW-GAIN and volume up. Firmware will automatic change GAIN setting to MID-GAIN.
    When you approach the -2dBFS of MID-GAIN and volume up. Firmware will automatic change GAIN setting to HIGH-GAIN.

If will give you the best synergy of digital volume control and analog gain setting.

(4) Updated feature - Please press TWO volume buttons at the same time to change digital mode/digital filter on the fly
    TCM (Green) -> SSM (Red) -> FTM/FRM (Blue)

(5) Updated feature — Digital Mode 2.0
    By developing the new digital filter algorithm for our DaVinci MK2’s DSD decoding engine, we use the similar method to
    re-write the digital mode firmware inside GO2PRo and GO2A. Especially in FTM/FRM, we achieve the smoother sound on high,
    even better sound stage. TCM has better FR on DSD playback.
    (Remark: DaVinci’s PCM engine doesn’t use digital filter. Only on Dual engine 2.0’s DSD decoding side we have digital filter)"

[Source: here]

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  3. marflao
    bump

4. marflao
    bump

5. marflao
    I'm all ears for reasonable offers :wink:

6. marflao
    Bump again

7. marflao
    New price

8. marflao
    ... and up again

9. marflao
    Bump

10. marflao
    Bump

11. IgeNeLL
    How does this item compare to pro infinite one?

12. marflao
    Can't comment on that since I never heard another GO besides the one I sell.

Since the SE models have superior components I expect a "better" sound.

Nonetheless pls keep in mind that the Pro is different compared to the GO2A models.

The Pro's "use case" is to be connected to a DAP or smartphone while the GO2A's connection is directly to your notebook.

13. marflao
    C'mon guys... price update... summer sale deluxe :wink:

14. manbear
    Interested in trades?

15. marflao
    Hmm...DAP is coming in the next days (Shanling M2s), with headphones for my desktop setup I´m currently also set (HD6xx)..so I´m afraid not.

Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.