Price
Shipping Destinations
United States, Canada
post-15462015
Post #1 of 19

SheriDublin126

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale is an absolute in mint condition Audeze LCD-X pair of headphones (no pelican case). It comes with everything that originally came with the purchase: cable, usbstick, 1/4 inch adapter etc. Additionally these come with an extra headband, which you can switch back and forth with the suspension headband as you please, which I did from time to time for different levels of comfort.

These were bought new as b-stock in August of 2018, and are therefore still in warranty; and the warranty is transferable (receipt included) as per the Audeze website:

"We cover 3 years for the drivers and 1 year for the rest of the parts, and this begins from the original date of purchase. Warranty on Mobius is one year for all parts. This is for factory defect only, not wear and tear or cosmetic damage from use. Please note that we consider eartips, earlocks and earhooks to be "consumable items" and offer no warranty on those.

As long as headphones were originally purchased from an authorized dealer, the warranty is transferable and is valid from the original date of purchase. We just ask for proof of that purchase date by using the original purchase receipt. If no original receipt is available, we use the date of manufacture for the beginning of the warranty period, and warranty coverage is discretionary".

These are as in mint condition as they come, no channel imbalance, kept in a smoke free home and are extremely well-cared for. You won't find a pair in this condition anytime soon, plus you get an extra headband and warranty for quite some time. So this package has got you covered in all aspects.

Why sell you say? Well these are my favourite headphones of all time. I'm only selling because a good deal came my way for an Lcd-mx4, which is a different take on the Lcd-x. Honestly, the sound is very close and probably not worth the price hike, but decide to keep the mx-4 because they are just a tad bit more comfortable and I tend to use these for long sessions for work.

Shipping to CONUS+ fees on me (for Canada please pm)
23.jpg
26.jpg
265.jpg
4526745.jpg
84183504_190589718850899_4269302242181382144_n.jpg

post-15525098
Post #12 of 19

efejoao

Head-Fier
Reaction score
PMed

post-15528883
Post #13 of 19

wrto

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am interested in your LCD-X headphones. Are they still available?
Forgive my newness, I don't know what "bump" and "pm" mean.

post-15528888
Post #14 of 19

SheriDublin126

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello,

They are indeed available. Bump means that once a week you can bump the ad to the top of the listing page. Pm means personal message. You can pm me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)