SOLD: Lawton Audio LA-2000s (Formerly AH-D5000)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7768622
Post #1 of 5

Msulit87

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello all,

Up for sale are my LA-2000s that I purchased roughly two and a half years ago.  These are in excellent condition and are very well cared for.  They sound just as good as the day I bought them.  The wood on the custom cups is Australian Sheoak, and is regularly cleaned and recently waxed.  I'm selling these because I am moving to a very humid and potentially harmful place to keep an excellent set of headphones such as these.  These are a one of a kind set of headphones and I really can't describe how stunning the custom wooden cups look.  The 'phones come with a Lawton Audio certificate of authenticity and 7.5ft of braided Jena Labs Cable.  The jack is 1/4" size and I will be including a 1/8" adapter so you won't need to go out and get one if you need it.  The pads have also been modified by MarkL, and I do NOT have the original Denon cups.

These were also Mr. Lawton's personal set that I was lucky enough to get my hands on.  

The pictures show how different viewing angles affect how the Sheoak looks.  Enjoy.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! 

I accept PayPal.

EDIT:  Price drop!

post-7778672
Post #4 of 5

BysAmbient

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi! im interested in buying these, but what would the shipping cost to sweden be, could it be sent as a gift?

WBR

post-7782440
Post #5 of 5

Msulit87

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
These have been SOLD!  Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)