SOLD: Larocco Audio PRII Amp/MKI
Nov 2, 2008 at 7:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

cardude

500+ Head-Fier
Driving in the mountains, listening to music!
SOLD to fellow Head-Fier.

Up for sale is my Larocco Audio Pocket Reference II, mkI(no gain switch). It is black, sounds awesome and is in good condition. There are 2 scratches, one each on the front and back edges of the unit. Also a couple of small nicks around the HP input.

I purchased it from a fellow HF'ier and has been used in a non-smoking home. It includes a wall wart style PSU, which is the only way I used it. But it takes two 9 volts for great sound on the go. I've only used it in the house.

This amp sounds as great as everyone claims, and I hate to get rid of it. I'm selling this and some other gear to fund some custom IEMs.(Curse You Head-Fi)
biggrin.gif

I will include a fresh set of 9 volt alkaline batteries.

I'm looking for $375.00 shipped including insurance and PayPal fees in the CON US. I only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Happy Motoring!

Head-Fi Feedback: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/cardude-266345/
eBay Feedback: eBay My World - ll0396

Nov 3, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #4 of 8

musicmaker

1000+ Head-Fier
Sent you a PM. Does this have an adjustable gain switch ? If it does, its a mkII.

Nov 16, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #8 of 8

cardude

500+ Head-Fier
Driving in the mountains, listening to music!
There's been some interest, but still available.

Several people have been hesitant to purchase because of fear of not being able to get it repaired. I thought about that before I bought it too, but I figured I could take it to an electronics repair facility locally.

We have a place here in town and he said he would have no problem fixing it, if I had any issues. Actually, he just repaired my Pink Floyd modded Musical Fidelity X-Can V2 last week. There was some static in the volume pot, and he had no problem servicing it for me.

If this is the reason holding you back, look in the yellow pages under "electronic equipment repair & service".

Users who are viewing this thread