1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sold: Kumitate Lab Licht IEM Cable - SPC (Silver Plated Copper) - 2-Pin with 4,4mm TRRRS Gold Plug for Sony WM1A/WM1Z

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Next

Last
Trader History (4)
  1. 3294
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi there,

for sale is a Kumitate Labs Licht Cable with a 4,4mm TRRRS termination in super nice condition.

I've recently bought it from someone here on Head-Fi as well, to see how a SPC-Cable sounds like (to figure out it's "effects") on my SE5-Way Ultimate.

While the stock cable provides a very warm and natural sound signature, the Kumitate is alot more detailed (what I am still looking for, but maybe in a higher quality copper cable from now on) and slightly more bright, but FAR away from sibilant - thus provides crisp in highs and strings - still very natural sounding, along with a slightly forwarded mid range that makes you "feel" the vocals more. Mid-bass got more punchy and in place (less rolled off) - all this in trade for the "warm" and natural atmosphere full copper cables usually have and with lower sub-bass.

Overall I can say that this cable is very well made and it's a perfect solution for people, who seek more clarity in their current setup with a copper cable, without losing the coppers sound signature too much and who dislike the analytical to clinical sound signature of silver-cables.

For more info, you can visit their website: http://www.kumitatelab.com/4.4mm5polecable/?sl=en
    Price with shipping and taxes from Kumitate Labs to EU: approx 275€.

Price includes PayPal Fee's. Shipping will be added, depending on what you want (normal or express).

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg IMG_20170906_183727.jpg
    I hope the pictures are good to go. Don't hestitate if you have further questions! :)

Kind regards,

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. 3294
    Final pricedrop! :)

3. 3294
    Look at disssss

Bump

4. 3294
    :)

5. 3294
    Bump

6. 3294