1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

**SOLD**: Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (62)
  1. karmanfamily
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    **SOLD** is the Amazing sounding Koss ESP-950 Electrostatic Headphones.
    They have been used for only a few months. Look and work as new!

Complete with box, manual, amp, headphones, cables, charger and battery holder.
    Was bought at an Authorized Dealer.

I accept paypal (please add 3%), Wells Fargo bank transfer, Money Order or audio related trades.
    Contact me for a shipping quote, shipping price will depend on your location and shipping speed.
    I will ship worldwide, but please contact me before buying to explain about the risk of International shipments.

Here is some information from the Koss Website:

The pinnacle of audio reproduction, the Koss ESP950 Electrostatic headphone system sets the standard for electrostatic headphones.
    Not only do these professional headphones provide extremely low distortion, they also offer unbeatable sound quality and reproduction for an utterly unique listening experience.

The ESP950 feature Koss’s revolutionary electrostatic transducer design, which includes unique materials and construction for mechanical damping and a proprietary semi-conductive diaphragm coating for an ultra-flat frequency response across the entire range.
    That means deep, clean bass with remarkable power and unmatched sound quality.
    What else would you expect from the people who introduced the world to private listening?
    Inherently low distortion design
    Patented design electrostatic transducers
    Straight, dual-entry 4 foot cord with 6 foot extension
    Pivoting vinyl ear cups with lightweight, comfortable design
    Adjustable/detachable headband
    Includes energizer, battery pack, leather carrying case, connecting cables and 120 VAC adapter

2. RedBull
    That's very fast!

3. karmanfamily
    Was listed on eBay for 5 minutes...
    I guess the price was good.

4. Mr.Sneis
    So mad I missed this :frowning2:

5. karmanfamily
    I didn't realize it was this hot of a ticket!

6. RedBull
    Mr. Sneis, you sold yours sometime back, you want to buy back koss esp 950?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.