SOLD: KGSS by Headamp.com
post-821574
Post #1 of 1

Smriti

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
The famous KGSS Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier, designed by Dr. Kevin Gilmore, and built by Headamp.com. This is an ideal amp for electrostatic headphones which surpasses the original ones. It's an ideal match for Stax SRS-007 Omega II headphones. This is the standard version with 110V for US. It's about two months old, and is practical like new. It's perfect both cosmetically and functionally. Headamp.com is providing 3-year warranty for it.

Information from the maker:
The amplifier is housed in a sturdy, brushed aluminum enclosure measuring 16.5W x 16.0D x 3.5H inches. A balanced input and unbalanced input can be connected to the amplifier and selected by a switch. A pair of ladder stepped attenuator volume controls are standard in the KGSS as are the custom machined knobs. Quality components are used throughout the construction of this amplifier.

You can see the pictures here:
http://www.headamp.com/kgss.shtml

I am selling it for funding my other upgrades. I will sell it for $1350 shipped in US. I will accept payment by Money Order or Paypal from non-credit card source. Paypal from credit card please add 3%. Get this almost new wonderful amp with discounted price, and you don't need to wait for the usual one-month lead time for a new one. I have good feedbacks here and in Audiogon, so you can feel confident to trade with me.

SOLD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)