1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: JVC HA-FW10000 - 10th Anniversary Flagship

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by DonChuy, Feb 12, 2019.
Trader History (5)
  1. DonChuy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    If you are an impatient audiophile with some cash to spare, these are for you!

I purchased these in January and just received them yesterday 2-11

The pair is new, I just listened to them for 1 hr. They will still need to be burned in.

These are made in Japan and the craftsmanship is superb. The materials and the feel is just outstanding. The cable is tangle free and it feels soft and comfortable.

As far as sound goes, the bass is present and pretty balanced. I also have a Headstage Arrow 6TX and when boosting the bass, these go very deep and hit hard. The mids are present but not too forward. The highs are a little bit boosted, I tried them with the Spiral Dots that came with them vs the Final E ear-tips and I liked them better with the Final E tips because the treble was less forward. The soundstage is very nice and wide, and these are power hungry, so don't expect to drive them out of your smart phone.

The fit for me was comfortable, and they fit securely even though they are a little bit heavy and the isolation was good but not great.

To understand why I'm not keeping these, let me tell you what I have right now: Sony XBA-Z5, ASG 2.5, Sony XB90EX, IMR-R1, Legend X and the iSine 20. As you can see, I like overall warmer sound and the 10Ks have a more balance sound for me.

I'm asking for 1600 USD and the price includes paypal fees and shipping in the US.

IMG_2567.JPG IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2573.JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2615.JPG IMG_2617.JPG IMG_2624.JPG IMG_2626.JPG IMG_2645.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2648.JPG IMG_2649.JPG

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Piotr Michalak and Feilong4 like this.
  2. jmills8
    I want to buy your Arrow amp.

3. DonChuy
    Hi, I have a 5TX to sell but not the 6TX, that’s the only one I have. Let me know if you are interested in the 5TX.

4. jmills8
    Oooo boy, I have four 5tx already.

5. DonChuy
    Sold!