1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Jomo Audio Samba (Universal)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by pure5152, Jan 8, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. pure5152
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Selling my Jomo Audio Samba Samba (Universal) in great condition (see photos).

I bought the Samba used from a head-fier in March 2018 and added an additional 30 hours or so total on it. I mainly listened through the 2.5mm balanced out on my es100 (the included stock ares cable is 2.5mm balanced). The sambas have excellent resolution/staging, with some of the best sub bass and depth I've heard in an IEM. You can learn more about the samba by reading flinkenick's review on theheadphonelist and the headphones.com review. Crinacle ranks them in S-.

The IEMs are in great quality, with very faint use marks that are only visible if you look closely and bring it to the light (I tried my best to take photos that show this, so you can judge for yourself). Included are a bunch of tips (shown below), the original pelican case and owners card. 2.5mm balanced Stock Ares Effect II cable.

Asking for $SOLD with shipping to the CONUS and all PayPal fees included. For international shipping, send me a PM and we can work something out!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking :)

EDIT: No longer selling the SuperBax cable with the sambas, so have edited the description/price to reflect this. Only the 2.5mm effect audio ares II cable shown below in the ziplock clear case is included.

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Rocfort
    So you don't send to Italy?

3. pure5152
    Hey Rocfort, I could send to Italy, but I'd prefer to keep it in the US for now, because of increased international shipping and such. Feel free to PM me and maybe we could work something out!

4. Rocfort
    Many thanks for your message. I'm changing my earphones (just sold 64 audio U6, Campfire Lyra II, Noble K10 and Westone ES60). Today will arrive a Campfire Vega, in a week 64 U8, in february I will have CustomArt FIBAE CIEMs – Massdrop Exclusive and i bought a Fiio FA7 that is on the way home. My actual earphones are Campfire Andromeda, JH Angie CIEM (my avatar) and Westone W40. Then I have an AK Kann DAP and MOJO for portable music. My 2018 preferred LP is My Queen is a Reptile by Sons of Kemet and my preferred track is "Unsuffer me" by Charles Lloyd & The Marvels with Lucinda Williams. Have a nice day.

5. pure5152
    Price drop - hoping to let these go sooner than later :)

6. pure5152
    bump!

7. Rocfort
    Hi. How's gone? I just received a 64 Audio N8 that i like a lot. Old model but very well sounding. What about you?

8. pure5152
    Nice! How about we continue this chat in a PM? Don't want to pollute this sales post with personal IEM discussion :)

rantng likes this.
  9. pure5152
    bump!

10. pure5152
    bump!

11. Rocfort
    Well my mail is rocfort.lml@gmail.com. We can continue this chat PM. I will be glad to speak (write and receive mail) with you.

12. pure5152
    Price drop and bump!

13. Rocfort
    Finally, want you sell the Jomo samba to an italian Head-Fier? I will be glad to buy it from you. For sure we have to arrange the shipment to avoid high duty for me. Let me know.

pure5152 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.