Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Physther

100+ Head-Fier
Once again, curiosity killed the cat and I HAD to check out this amp (because of the great products that come out of JDS labs) and have been enjoying it EXTENSIVELY for the past 3 days since I've received it using my Chris_Himself silver recabled Denon D2000s. 

Unfortunately, from a portability and extra few decibels of bass boost standpoint, I have yet to find another portable amp that trumps my 3G in relation to the "SLAM" it provides on the lower end.  I guess I have a weird preference re: sound signature, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this really is a great sounding amp - I just like to keep my personal collection simple - all portable w/ 1 SS and 1 tube/hybrid. 

Please see the previous owner's classified for details and I will throw in the FIIO L9 interconnect in with the deal as well

Shipping is $5 and I will pay paypal fees if shipping is CONUS, outside of CONUS, buyer will pay paypal fees.  Thanks for checking out my posting

http://www.head-fi.org/t/606078/jds-labs-c421-headphone-amp-ad8620-latest-revision-perfect-condition-145

(photo on this particular ad is generic and not the C421 in my possession though very similar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread