SOLD: iMod 5.5 Gen 80GB w/ ALO Jumbo Cryo Dock and ALO iMod Vcap Dock
Oct 29, 2008 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gbx2006

100+ Head-Fier
I am selling this iMod with the two ALO docks since I now work from home and no longer need portable gear.

The iMod iPod itself is in a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetic condition scale. The only reason I am giving it a 9.5 instead of a 10 is due to a few very light scratches on the back metal plate. The front of the iMod looks brand new. It is also in like new working condition meaning 100% fully functional.

I purchased this 80GB iPod brand new, directly from Apple's online store on 02-23-08, and sent it off to RWA for the iMod as soon as I received it.

The iMod has around 400 hours of play time. 200 of the play time hours is from burning in the docks. I burned in each dock for 100 hours straight before any serious listening.

Here are pictures of the front and back of the iMod.

imod-8.jpg

imod-7.jpg

The ALO iMod Jumbo Cyro dock has around 200 hours of play time, and it is in 100% perfect like new condition.

Here are pictures of the iMod and ALO dock connected to my Pico. The Pico is not included in this sale.

imod-1.jpg

imod-2.jpg

imod-3.jpg

The ALO iMod Vcap dock is Quilted Maple and is rather pleasant to look at. Ken at ALO really did an excellent job designing this dock. The dock itself really takes the iMod to a whole new level of sound quality. In fact, many independent reviews rate this dock as sounding as good or better then $1500+ standalone CDPs, and I totally agree with them. You can do a search for username skylab on this forum to see his review on this dock. The iMod with this dock really is quite amazing.

This dock also allows you to charge your iMod/iPod while you listen to it, so there is need to worry about having enough battery life when listening to your favorite songs.

The dock itself is in perfect like new condition, and has around 200 hours of play time on it.

Here are pictures of the Vcap dock.

imod-4.jpg

imod-6.jpg

imod-5.jpg

The iMod will come with the original box, manual, USB cable and headset.

The Vcap dock comes with the original AC adapter which is shown in the picture above.

To buy this complete setup brand new would cost you $1130 plus shipping.

Here is the break down:

5.5 Gen 80GB iPod: $240
iMod: $250
ALO iMod Jumbo Cyro Dock: $145
ALO Vcap iMod Dock: $495

I am looking to get SOLD! shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada for this complete set.

I can accept payment via paypal, cashiers check or money order.

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread