1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] IEM Bundle (Noble Bell, E2000, AKG Y20)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by pure5152, Apr 25, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (24)
  1. pure5152
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Selling the Noble Audio Bell ($199 msrp), Final Audio E2000 ($40 msrp), and AKG Y20 ($25 msrp) as a bundle for $SOLD paypal'd and shipped in the CONUS. I'll include the original cases, as well as other hard-cases I think are better than the original hard cases for these IEMs. These are all in great condition (see photos below). Main reason for selling is I'm trying to downsize/minimalize my headphone/IEM collection. Looking to sell these relatively quickly, hence the aggressive pricing.

Included are also a bunch of silicone tips, and some dekoni bulletz memory foam tips in size medium.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm only selling these as a bundle, because it would be too pricey to ship individually, and I don't have the tips to split. Not looking for trades. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_9876.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Zerousen
    If you ever do end up only getting offers to part out, USPS first class shipping in a padded envelope should cost anywhere between $2.50 - $5.00 USD within the US. Priority Mail could be less than $10 USD with a properly sized box. Either way, good luck!

pure5152 likes this.
  3. pure5152
    Hey thanks for the advice! Yeah I didn’t know shipping first class could go as low as $2.50, I’ll definitely consider it as an option. I was mainly thinking usps priority, which costs about $10 for the bundle from what I calculated

Zerousen likes this.
  4. pure5152
    bump!

5. pure5152
    bump!

6. pure5152
    bump!

7. pure5152
    price drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.