SOLD: I never thought I'd see the day... Deep Darth Beyers V3 (V3DX) in Crazy Figured Maple
Jun 26, 2008 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

SOLD!

I'd never thought I'd see the day I would be selling these as I really love them, but having already spent nearly $5000 on audio/computer stuff this month, I'm needing to sell a few things and the next to go are my "Crazy Figured Maple" (Headphile's description) DEEP Darth Beyers V3 (V3DX) with 2m BlackMax cable and 1/4" plug. I really love these headphones, they sound fantastic, but the bank account is drained.

The headphones are in exquisite condition, always babied, smoke and pet free home. They come with Champagne colored genuine leather pads. I have owned Closed Darth Bayers V3 as well as Open Darth Beyers V3 and these by far have the best soundstage and best tonality. They really do feel like a great speaker listening room "around" your head.

Older photo beside V3 Open Darth:

Photo from NorCal meet
dsc1835zf0.jpg

The price for these is ONLY $799 including USPS Insured Priority shipping, that's exactly $200 less than what I paid a few months ago! I will accept Certified Check, Money Order or Wells Fargo bank transfer (preferred way) and will ship after it has cleared. Add 3% for PayPal (would prefer not to). Check my feedback; over 90 transactions, all positive.
wink.gif

I am not looking for trades at this time, kind of need to raise funds.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread