Or Best Offer
Yes
post-14584106
Post #1 of 1

tjy00

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
1800usd or 2400sgd

I am the second owner for these unique boutique iems, they are originally purchased in Feb2018 and retails at $2,730USD. Unfortunately, there are some scratches here and there despite me handling them carefully.
Not sure if they are still being produced anymore as Hyla website shows they are out of stock.

The iem housing is hand made with 925 sterling silver to give it a jewel like appearance and act as an acoustic chamber for a unique tuning in conjunction with its special vented drivers.

Sound signature is a gentle U or L shape depending on the source.
This is not a technical based IEM, if you are looking for wide soundstage, clear note separation, imaging, high resolution...etc there are other iems in the market.

What I find special about this pair of IEM is its coherency and natural tuning, instruments or vocals alike.
-Bass is impactful and agile with good definition
-Mids are linear and neutrally positioned, vocals come across clear and resonant with no hint of sibilance
-Treble is somewhat laidback but they are smooth and even with good detail retrival.

I am including a free arc 21 acoustune cable 3.5mm as shown in pic, as I feel they provide improvement over the stock cable performance by bringing forward the mids.
All accessories are included.
Price includes registered shipping but not PayPal fees.
Feel free to PM if u have any questions.
DSC_0300.JPG DSC_0301.JPG DSC_0302.JPG DSC_0303.JPG file.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)