1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Hifiman RE272

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by pianist, Feb 17, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. Pianist
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hi everyone,

I decided to let these brilliant IEMs go because I would really like to try some new headphones. They are in perfect shape. I bought them back in the summer of last year, soon after they first came out. I believe that Hifiman should still honor the 3 year warranty that they gave for these initially when I bought them (it's down to 1 year now). I do have the online receipt I can email to you after you buy so you won't have issues with warranty. The build seems reasonably good. I have used these very little actually - maybe 30 hours at most. I did burn them in for about 100 hours or so and I believe the sound changed for the better. These are easily among the very best universal fit IEMs I ever tried and I tried lots. I am asking $200 shipped worldwide, $195 shipped to the US and $190 shipped within Canada. The original box and all accessories will be included. PM if interested.

SOLD!

2. CareyPrice31
    These are SOLD to me :)

3. Pianist
    Actually, that sale didn't go through, so these are still available.

4. proedros
    great iem , great price

bump :)

5. Pianist
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.