1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: HiFiMan RE-262, excellent condition, in original box/case w/accessories, Comply tips

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by dablues, Nov 20, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (6)
  1. dablues
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I just bought these here on the forum from a very nice man, but I'm quickly realizing that IEMs are not for me. My ears are far too sensitive (in terms of feel). They don't make these anymore, and it's a shame - they're amazing.

These are in VERY good condition. Very lush sound with beautiful mids and a very "natural" sound. Vocals have never sounded so good. Comes with original case and adapters EXCEPT for the 1/4 adapter. Comes with all original tips and nozzle mesh protectors (can't really think of the original name for those things...). I bought a pack of medium Comply foams to go with it as well, but I would only include two of the pairs (unless you want my earwax from the third!). VERY WELL BUILT. I can tell they'll last for a LONG time

$120 shipped firm. PayPal only, will ship Priority in the CONUS.

2. sh4d3
    Interested, but I'm Italian :frowning2: How would they cost, totally? ...anything about the fees?

3. dablues
    Help, I forgot how to delete classifieds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.