1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: HiFiMan HE-6 with various accessories

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by nc8000, Jul 12, 2017.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (14)
  1. nc8000 Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    IMG_8658.JPG

For sale is my HE-6 as I'm finding that they get less and less head time after having bought the Sony Z1R.

The phones are unmodified except for having been fitted with the Brainwavz Angled Pleather memory foam pads with double sided tape to completely seal them to the cups and fitted inside the headband with a foam inlay from the HD-650. The phones were the Danish HiFiMan delares demo unit and I'm the second owner. Fully functional and cosmetic state is probably about 7/10 (some discoloration to the metal yokes and some rubbing on the black cups).

They come in the HiFiMan travel case, original box no longer exist. Included in the deal is the stock 4 pin xlr cable, 2 sets of stock HiFiMan pleather pads, a set of J$money lambskin pads (2 sets of HiFiMan plastic rings in all) and a spare set of the plugs for the cables so you can make up a set of your own.

Desired price is USD 875 which includes shipping to most anywhere in the World (Danish post with tracking but only basic USD 100 Insurance) and paypal fees.

Payment by paypal only (or mobilepay if you are in Denmark)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  2. nc8000 Contributor
    The speaker tap box has been sold. I'm open for decent offers on the rest

3. nc8000 Contributor
    The 2 Whiplash cables have been sold.

4. nc8000 Contributor
    Original text changed to exclude the parts that have been sold and hence a reduced price

5. nc8000 Contributor
    I've been asked by several if it is a 4 or 6 screw version. The answer is I don't know and as the pads are stuck on with tape for the best seal it is not easy to determine as I'm not going to remove the pads, will leave that for a potential buyer if he want to remove the pads

6. nc8000 Contributor
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.