Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
May 14, 2020 at 7:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

KarlHU

Head-Fier
Up for sell is a Hifiman Arya planar magnetic headphone in good condition. Comes with package and stock 6.3mm cable. I am the first owner and bought it March 2019. The units were updated to latest version in August (the pad mesh was attached to the earpad instead of directly over the unit on earlier pairs). So the warranty is for China region and just expired. But I could help contact Hifiman support in China if anything happens as all warranty units ,even from US, would go to China and in many cases they won't check whether warranty expired.

The right driver is slightly louder than the left one (like 2-3%, not noticeable playing stereo tracks). The driver impedance measured to be 33.2 Ohm and 34.5 Ohm. I asked Hifiman before about this and they say it's OK according to their quality control(which don't have a good reputation honestly). The two drivers are paired with unit # 9090279 and 9090280 and have no other issues.

PP fee and COUNS shipping included. Not interested in trade for now.

DSCF9185.JPGDSCF9165.JPGDSCF9169.JPGDSCF9172.JPGDSCF9173.JPGDSCF9179.JPG

Last edited:
May 14, 2020 at 5:06 PM Post #3 of 4

jurumal

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sell is a Hifiman Arya planar magnetic headphone in good condition. Comes with package and stock 6.3mm cable. I am the first owner and it just passed warranty. But I could help contact Hifiman support in China if anything happens as all warranty units ,even from US, would go to China and in many cases they won't check whether warranty expired.

Up for sell is a Hifiman Arya planar magnetic headphone in good condition. Comes with package and stock 6.3mm cable. I am the first owner and it just passed warranty. But I could help contact Hifiman support in China if anything happens as all warranty units ,even from US, would go to China and in many cases they won't check whether warranty expired.

DSCF9185.JPGDSCF9165.JPGDSCF9169.JPGDSCF9172.JPGDSCF9173.JPGDSCF9179.JPG
PM’d

Users who are viewing this thread