SOLD: Headroom Balanced Desktop amp with DAC & DPS (UK Seller) BIG Price drop and free shipping UK/EU
Oct 27, 2008 at 5:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lisnalee

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=xx-large]SOLD[/size]

I am the first and only owner of these and both were bought direct from headroom, the amp in april 2008 and the DPS in July 2008 so they are both only a few months old and still under warranty. Unfortunately i cant split these as i no longer have the astrodyne power supply. The condition of these is at least 9/10 and they come fully boxed.

The amp is very versatile and can run either 1 pair of Headphones in balanced configuration or 2 pairs of single ended 'phones at the same time. The built in DAC can accept digital inputs from usb, toshlink or coaxial. As for analog you have the option of either balanced XLR's or unbalanced RCA inputs. The voltage on the DPS is switchable between 115v and 230v.

The supplied din cable to connect the DPS to the amp from headroom is very long at nearly 4ft so i had a custom 6" version made by stevenkelby using 5 strands of 22g jena labs cryo wire. This cost me $70 and is included as well. BTW The customs (all £193/$300 of it) has been fully paid on these.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Payment is via paypal and i will eat the fees as usual.

Was $1670 + shipping

NOW $1520/£925 shipped uk/eu

The current price of this setup is approx $1900 + shipping (+$70 custom din cable) so its a very nice deal especially for someone in the UK/EU.

SS850730-1.jpg

SS850727.jpg

SS850729.jpg

SS850731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread