1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD Headamp Pico Slim portable headphone amp (Massdrop version)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by SDBiotek, Feb 9, 2019.
Trader History (44)
  1. SDBiotek
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    If there's one thing I have too many of, besides headphones, it's headphone amps! This little guy has a fun, warm sound. Only the amp and the leather case are included (no original box, manual, USB cable for charging, 3.5mm interconnect cable). If you want a bit of extra power to drive some iems or portable headphones, but want minimal extra bulk, this is a great little amp.

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees (ships only the the continental US). If interested, please send me a PM with your PayPal email so I can create a money request. Thanks!
    Headamp Pico Slim_1.jpg Headamp Pico Slim_2.jpg Headamp Pico Slim_3.jpg

2. mrarroyo Contributor
    Please advise on the gain of the amp. According the Headamp's website it can be up to 2X. Thanks.

3. SDBiotek
    I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, the gain is up to 2x as listed in the specs. The gain level is fixed, there is no gain switch, but none is needed for iems or easier to drive headphones.

4. SDBiotek
    Price drop.

5. SDBiotek
    Bump

6. Tybot
    Pm sent

7. SDBiotek
    Sold.