USD
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15756860
Post #1 of 3

rikirk66

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Parting away from my sweet headphone rig.
I am the second owner.
Buyers pays for transaction fees and shipping US-Cont only fully insured.

From the manufacturer's website:

The GS-X Mk2 is HeadAmp's flagship amplifier for dynamic and planar magnetic headphones. With a circuit that has evolved and matured over a 15-year period, the GS-X Mk2 is the most powerful, linear, and transparent amplifier that we have ever produced. Pushing up to 6W of class-A power into balanced headphones, the GS-X Mk2 can tame the toughest headphone loads on the market, while its' low-noise circuitry delivers an equally brilliant performance with sensitive in-ear monitors.
In addition, the GS-X Mk2 makes a fine preamp for your stereo speaker system. With its' high input impedance, low output impedance, multiple I/O options, 3-way gain control, and precise volume control, the GS-X Mk2 can fit into almost any stereo rig, and provide the same wonderfully transparent sound output that it does with headphones.
The GS-X Mk2 is a carefully handcrafted piece of audio equipment, with painstakingly matched components, and the highest standards for build quality in the business. Every GS-X Mk2 is tested extensively throughout the build process, as well as before, and after an extensive burn-in process to ensure the best possible performance.
As of January, 2017, all GS-X Mk2 ship with the DACT 24-step attenuator volume control.
Build quality, and fit and finish may rarely be equaled, but I doubt ever surpassed...The price/performance ratio is outstanding... this is an end-game amp for audiophiles looking for a transparent window through which to enjoy your music.

Attachments

post-15757497
Post #2 of 3

deuter

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
What’s the amp in silver?

post-15757539
Post #3 of 3

rikirk66

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Not an amp :) it's the DAC from LH Labs: Vi Tube with CCX8 up for sale, too at 3k.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)