Sold HE60 on Ebay. Anyone Here Win It?
May 17, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #16 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by reano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He has agreed to getting me more photo's he said the photo's will look worse as his friend who is professional photographer did them (the original) with white background paper hence why they look like internet photo's (or so good) he said he's had like over 50 requests for these photo's and realises now that if he had done worse photo's they would have got a higher end price. I have still asked to see them though but from all the checks (and I've searched for identical photo's on the net and as yet cannot find them) so it seems good at the moment. I'm still going to pay via visa as protection is offered that way.

Under American law you would probably be in breach of contract if you pulled out now. The deal was made when you bid on the item.

May 17, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #17 of 64
How much is the HEV70 worth in today's market?

May 17, 2007 at 7:20 PM Post #20 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by edstrelow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Under American law you would probably be in breach of contract if you pulled out now. The deal was made when you bid on the item.

the other guy is not in US. does it still apply?
(just curious)

i have some customers, from Jamaica, owe us about $20,000 and it seems like we cant do anything about it.

May 17, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #21 of 64
I think if your country has an agreement with the other country in which the international customer is located, then it is possible to pursue legal action via extradition. Also, you had to sign an agreement on eBay when you joined which is legally binding.

The value of the HEV70 is not that much amongst audiophile communities, but the outside world would be all over it because most do not know about the existence of Stax and other aftermarket amplifiers.

May 18, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #22 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by edstrelow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never said I'm pulling out
confused.gif
I said if he is legit he would have no problem with it and he appears to have no problem with it
biggrin.gif
Plus we are from Europe .... so the American .... does not apply. either way I prefer to not give cash to someone you can then never chase down (how the law help you then????).

May 18, 2007 at 4:26 PM Post #23 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think if your country has an agreement with the other country in which the international customer is located, then it is possible to pursue legal action via extradition. Also, you had to sign an agreement on eBay when you joined which is legally binding.

If someone is out to steal your money no amount of quoting the law will help they will just close their account and if they are professional you will never find them. We all have our doubts thats why so few bid hopefully it is to my benefit
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #24 of 64
Congratulations!
Sadly I missed this auction... he he

May 18, 2007 at 6:01 PM Post #25 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by reano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If someone is out to steal your money no amount of quoting the law will help they will just close their account and if they are professional you will never find them. We all have our doubts thats why so few bid hopefully it is to my benefit
biggrin.gif

Don't worry. We're all just bloody jealous
wink.gif

May 23, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #27 of 64
I received the new pictures and all looks genuine. Money now sent I await the shipment
plainface.gif
orphsmile.gif

May 23, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #30 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michgelsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congratulations! You will love them.
If they only have 3 hours of use, does that mean they're really new and they still have warranty on them?

Should do, now wrapped and will be shipped by Friday
orphsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back