SOLD: [HAVE] NEUMANN NDH-20 HEADPHONES [SEEKING] Beyerdynamic DT1770, Argons (T60 version), Focal Elegia or Final Sonorous VI
Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States, Canada
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15756523
Post #1 of 2

RONJA MESCO

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
What up Headfi Gang-gang,

Its your boy, back again! I want to trade my in-demand Neumann ndh20's for some Beyerdynamic DT1770, Modhouse Argons (T60 version), Focal Elegias or Final Sonorous VIs. The package comes with the Neumanns in their original box, brand new extra pads and the coiled detachable cable.

It also has an 3.5mm adapter that fits the headphone cable slot where you can place your own custom aux cord and not fuss with buying extra Neumann specific cables (which are hard to come by unless you look for Sennheiser equivalents). In great condition...no dings, scuffs, marks..also no shorts, pops in the sound etc.

I will also sell these for $300 obo...If an offer is put out to me.

If interested, message me here first before PM-ing. Serious offers only and first come first served. Transactions by paypal, shipping on me if purchased. If interested, you get 4-5 hours to turn the transaction from once I contact you. If I have to wait, I move on to the next in line.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: olinko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)