1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Grado RS-1, or trade for 600 Ohm DT 880

Next

Last
  1. nelamvr6
    I never thought it would happen, but my recent exposure to the Beyerdynamic DT-880's has lead me to believe that I have found my perfect headphones!

And so I am wiling to part with my beloved RS-1's.

Conditions:

US and Canada only.

I will only ship via a method that provides package tracking. UPS, DHL, FedEx for example. No USPS.

My Grados are in MINT condition. I am only interested in Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 ohm cans also in mint condition.

EDIT: I will also consider an outright sale of these phone, $500 USD plus shipping.

SOLD

2. nelamvr6
    Bump

3. nelamvr6
    bump

4. nelamvr6
    bump

5. trose49
    Pics?

6. nelamvr6
    bump

7. nelamvr6
    Bump for edit: now for sale or trade.

8. nelamvr6
    Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Pics?

I can provide pics to those interested in dealing, but I'm not the best photographer, and they pretty much just look like RS-1's. [​IMG]

9. lord_tris
    Sorry Nat [​IMG] if I had the cash I would want these also [​IMG]

10. nelamvr6
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lord_tris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Sorry Nat [​IMG] if I had the cash I would want these also [​IMG]

Yeah, I know how you feel.

If I had the cash... I'd love to walk into a headphone retailer and just tell them I'll take one of each... to go! [​IMG]

11. nelamvr6
    bump for price drop

12. nelamvr6
    Bump

13. Salt Peanuts Contributor
    Out of curiosity, are these ones with square notches on the metal rings (that holds the wood housings) or round notches?

14. nelamvr6
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Out of curiosity, are these ones with square notches on the metal rings (that holds the wood housings) or round notches?

These have the square notches. They're only a couple of years old. I'm not sure when Grado switched to the square notches, do you know?

15. nelamvr6
    Bump

Next

Last