SOLD: Grado RA1 Battery Amp -- Mint
Sep 15, 2009 at 12:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

MacedonianHero

Headphone.Guru Editor
SOLD!!!

My Grado RA1 amp. Mint condition. Only SOLD + shipping (Canada / United States only). I will only accept Paypal from confirmed addresses/users.

From Grado:

Designed for state-of-the-art performance and specifically to play Grados, the new RA1 will allow you to hear your headphones like never before. This new amp is machined from a solid block of mahogany and measures 5" wide, 5 1/2" deep and 1 1/2" tall and weighs in at 12 oz. This is amp is be powered by two 9-Volt batteries that will drive the amp for 40 to 50 hours of listening pleasure. And the sound? Just like all Grados: warm, smooth, full-bodied, non-fatiguing and rich. Hook it up to any line source (portable or in-home) and drive your Grado headphones to their full potential.

This is just magical with Grado headphones!!! And actually surprisingly good with high impedance headphones (my HD650s). So if you're looking for great synergy with your Grado headphones (or other lower impedance headphones) this is the amp for you.

I have just gone the tube route and no longer need this little beauty.

Included for free (at buyer's discretion):

1M Monster RCA Cables or
1M Grado "Prestige Series: RCA Cables
(Grado Labs, Inc.)

I would rate this 9/10 on the Audiogon scale.

My feedback:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/ma...anhero-443168/

Sep 15, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #3 of 4

MacedonianHero

Headphone.Guru Editor
I forgot to mention that I will include 2 9V batteries AND a set of Monster 1M RCA Cables with this amp at no extra cost to you.

Users who are viewing this thread