Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-14520896
Post #1 of 3

Hoegaardener70

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi! I am selling my audiophile headphones Grado GS1000e. The headphones are in good condition with some signs of use. Of course the headphones work and sound as they should. The Grado’s shine with the right type of music such as jazz, folk, and vocals.

This pair of Grados was modified: It has now detachable cables with Sennheiser HD800/800S connectors which is a vast improvement from the fixed stock cables. A custom high-quality audio cable with the fitting Sennheiser HD800 connectors and a 3.5mm Furutech plug is included in the sale. The modification was done by BTG Audio, a well-known audophile company based in California. Both cable and mod were very costly, and this sale is a unique opportunity to get customized Grados.

The headband was recently replaced with a high-quality calf leather band which looks much better than the original headband. I did not keep the original box. This sale includes the modded Grado headphones, the replaced headband and the high quality Sennheiser cable.

Shipping inside the US and PayPal is on me. For international shipping, you will need to pay for shipment (and I'll not be responsible for any customs issues)

Price net: 740,-

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)