** SOLD **[FT] Audeze LCD-2(PRE FAZOR) For Shure SE846 Or Other HIGH END HYBRID IEM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 13, 2015 at 1:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jmotyka

100+ Head-Fier
** SOLD **

Im Looking to trade my LCD-2 for Shure SE846 or other high end hybrid IEM's, Unique Melody Mavericks...ETC....ETC.. 
If you have a mi-tier IEM and want to add some cash, send me a proposal, i might answer i might not, ive been very busy the last couple months. 

I have an aftermarket 6ft Silver Coated Copper Cable with VIABLUE connectors. I have the Original Wood Case and A Monoprice Foam Travel Case to go with it. I might include one of my portable dac's, i havent decided yet. I have a sound blaster x-fi HD USB and a Schiit Fulla.

The condition i would say is 8/10. They are the original LCD-2's. There are only a few blemishes that were on the LCD-2 when i bought them from another head-fier. There is one nick on each grille where the metal is exposed, they are small, i will provide more pictures when i can. The earpad's are the LCD-3 pads according to the previous owner, they are well broken in, i actually like them that way, some do, some don't, to me they look like real leather and feel like real leather with the way they are broken in. I have replaced all screws on the headset, everything is in great condition except for the nicks on the grilles. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread