1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - FS: V3 Leopardwood Darth Beyers + matching stand

1. guzziguy
    SOLD.

For sale are my Leopardwood (Lacewood) V3 Darth Beyers and matching stand. I ordered them from Larry @ Headphile last July and received them last October. I bought a pair of Grado HP-1s in March and haven't listened to the DBs much since. So it's time to send them to an owner that will listen to them. The headphones have a 2M BlackMax cable, 1/4" plug with wood cover, splitter cover, leather and velour pads. The headphones and stand are in mint condition.

Asking price for both is $old and I'll sell the headphones alone for $old. I won't sell the stand alone. I have no paypal account so will only accept a personal check or USPS money order as payment. Shipping to a USA location is included. For the moment, I'll only sell to a US member. My feedback is in my signature.

Here are a couple of photos of them posted last year when I received them:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. guzziguy
    ^

3. guzziguy
    ^

4. guzziguy
    ^

5. guzziguy
    ^

6. guzziguy
    Responded to all PMs.

7. guzziguy
    I had a request for recent pictures. Here are some I just took. The first is with flash and the rest are no flash. Click on each thumbnail for a larger version.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]