Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Nov 3, 2016 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

guyuemuziye

100+ Head-Fier
I am the second owner, bought from another member a month ago. The can is in great condition, no scratch or any visible marks on the can and the cable other than some dust. Plus Ultrasone really built this like a tank. I used it only in my office.  Also come with the original box, the box is basically new. 

This is one of the best easy-driven closed-back over ear headphones out there. It has wonderful mids and bass. The highs could be too bright for some but that totally depends on your taste. The soundstage is very impressive: very wide with good depth and the separation is just top notch. The best soundstage I got from a closed-back phone. And it's very easy to drive indeed. Paired up nicely with my S7, ZX1 and totally juiced up with better source like l5pro and idsd. As much as I enjoyed its SQ, I need cash to fund my another project, so decide to let it go. 

Price include shipping to anywhere in Canada, will share the shipping cost to US as well. For other reginos, please contact me for details. 

Thanks for reading.

Price dropped 2016-11-05

Price dropped 2016-11-13

Users who are viewing this thread