Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-15908393
Post #1 of 2

vulup

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am ready to part with my Soekris Dac1421. Bought directly from Soren in May, it has served me well, but I want to try something else out and need the funds.

Original packaging is available, as are all the included extras; the manual and regular power and USB A to B cables.

Pictures have been attached. PayPal is an option (+4% for the PayPal fee, and I can only ship to the PayPal address). Shipping within Europe would depend on your whereabouts. It would come to €5.99 within Germany and probaly €15.99 within the EU, insured and with DHL.

I can ship worldwide; however, please keep any custom fees you may have to pay in mind. Picking it up in Berlin is of course also an option.

Also note that I will be MIA for a few days, cut off from the rest of the world, starting on Monday, but I will reply to anyone who will pm me in the interim after I get back, in the order I was pmed. Should someone grab the unit before Monday, I can prepare the package and arrange for it to be shipped the same or next day, however.

Asking 600 EUR.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)