SOLD FS: Sleek SA6 $130, with iPhone cable (optional)
Nov 8, 2008 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tstarn06

Banned
With Westone 3s on the way, I've decided to sell my Sleek SA6s. This sale includes several extras. You get all three original sets of silicone sleeves (S/M/L, only medium used but washable), case, original cable, bass modules, and several extra treble tubes of all four levels (+ ++ = -). I bought extra treble tubes, and you can have them all. Most are = or + (only one set of ++). Will include shirt clip. Plus, if anyone wants it, I also have an iPod/iPod Touch 2G cable, which cost $24.95 plus S&H (if you can get one), but I will sell it for an added $15.

These SA6s are only about 6-8 weeks old, as they were replacements sent by Sleek. Also, the two-year warranty is still good for a new owner. I got them from Michael at Soundearphones.com, and have the receipt. Check my feedback (below) for any info. I also will toss in two pair of Shure olives (small and medium) and one pair of Shure yellow foamies, both of which work very well with the SA6s.

Asking price is $140 shipped via USPS First Class mail with delivery notification. With all the extras (sleeves, treble tubes), well worth that price. CONUS only, unless non-U.S. buyers will take full risk (and will pay added shipping costs). If you want the cable for your iPod Touch/iPhone, total is $145.

I still really like the Sleek sound, but with the Westones and the Image X10s (which I find so comfortable, I can't part with them), the SA6s became expendable.

Just PM me for more details.

Nov 23, 2008 at 11:12 PM Post #4 of 4

applevalleyjoe

100+ Head-Fier
PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread