(SOLD)FS: Sleek Audio SA6 IEM's
Jun 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

BloodSugar00

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello there!

I have a surplus set of SA6 IEM's on my hands that I wana try and sell to make some money to fund other ventures. They are only 2 and a half months old and barely used, due to a cable fault that arisen, just a couple of weeks after i had recieved them. They are in mint condition. However, this cable is still faulty so you will need to aquire a new, working one/this unit will not come with a working cable. The cables are relatively cheap, and, if you are from the UK, I know for certain you can find them for sale via hifi-headphones.com. All other acessories are included and in perfect condition (note, however, that a treble tube removal tool is not included as they were not completed at the time I purchased this unit and thus one was not supplied with this unit). The sleek customer service, however, are very, very good and helpful and keen on achieving customer satisfaction and I'm sure, if you contact them (Jason, in aparticular, is extremely helpful), they would have one shipped out to you. I would preferably like to sell within the UK but I am willing to listen to any offers so long as you will pay the extra shipping costs.

See pictures below:

PICT0091.jpg

PICT0090.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

PICT0099.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

PICT0104.jpg

PM or e-mail me with offers. I am looking for £90. Would prefer paypal but bank transfers fine also.

Take it easy,

Steve

Jun 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #2 of 10

BloodSugar00

Headphoneus Supremus
Bear with me. I am new to uploading pictures in this way required (url). I will get these up asap!

Jun 27, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #3 of 10

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey, I am selling a spare SA6 cable right now, actually. See my signature for details, whoever needs it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #4 of 10

BloodSugar00

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I am selling a spare SA6 cable right now, actually. See my signature for details, whoever needs it.
smily_headphones1.gif

I had cpnsidered buying that from you before putting these up for sale to make it a complete set, but, you being from America (I assume as you have these up for sale in dollars and I think stipulate only for sale to people within the states) I didn't bother lol.

However, any prospective buyers, particulary if american, should get in touch with marching mule!

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:48 PM Post #5 of 10

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, I do offer worldwide shipping now in response to this sale, but shipping costs may be murder.

I also have a busted SA6 earpiece with medium flange; perfect condition, but doesn't work. So if anybody wants that too, I'll give it away with the cable.
wink.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #6 of 10

BloodSugar00

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Well, I do offer worldwide shipping now in response to this sale, but shipping costs may be murder.

Exactly, Lol

Jun 28, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #7 of 10

steviebee

Headphoneus Supremus
Is the cable completely knackered?

Jun 28, 2008 at 1:32 PM Post #8 of 10

BloodSugar00

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

I had cable issues also. However, my problem appeared to concern the jack plug and not the connections and/or cables that plug into the units. I had problems where the sound would cut off, or dramatically diminish, and go very thin, with parts of the sound missing all together, triggered with only a slight touch to and/or twist of hp jack plug in source. Then you'd mess with it and it would revert back to normal and then you'd touch or move it a miniscule amount again and it would go again. Irritating
frown.gif
. However, Jason informed me that a batch of faulty cables, exhibiting these exact symptoms, had been released at one point, and, though, having become aware of it, they had mostly been reclaimed and eradicated before I even ordered my set of SA6, I must of gotten one that had slipped through the net. I now have a new cable and no problems with it so far, though its only been a few days

My description of the problem from the SA6 thread.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread