Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
May 12, 2020 at 9:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

edwardsean

Headphoneus Supremus
This unit is in absolutely excellent conditions, without physical or operational defects. It works and sounds as good as the day it was fully burned in. I am the original owner and it came directly from the Simaudio factory to me. It has been housed in a clean, smoke free, and Covid-19 free environment.

It contains all original packaging, accessories, and paperwork, including the remote which was never used.

It is the two tone model which is black with silver accents. It is as gorgeous to look at as it sounds. It carries the world class signature sound of Simaudio which is lush but clear. The internal DAC is perfectly mated and tuned by their engineers to perform in unison with the amp. It sounds fabulous, and will satisfy many. Tyll Hertsens used this combination as his reference to test headphones. However, the real star of this unit is the amp itself, which is able to bring out the best in demanding headphones with punchy dynamics, spacious soundstage, and great extension at both ends.

The current retail price is $4,500 USD + $800 = $5,300 USD for the DAC module.

I am selling for —- Buyer pays for shipping. I'll cover 2.9% PayPal fees.

PM me if interested.
IMG_0283.jpg
IMG_0284.jpg
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0286.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread