1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD [FS] Sennheiser HD800 Brand New

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by buffguy, Aug 16, 2019.
Trader History (1)
  1. buffguy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    SOLD, Thank you Svstem.

I have for sale Brand new Sennheiser HD800 headphones. I bought them a while ago, but never got around to opening them. This is the first time they have been opened to take pics. Never been worn or use.

Serial number: 8411

Shipping now, please pm me if you are interest.

Buyer pays shipping, I will cover the PayPal fees

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  2. MattTCG
    This is a weird ad. You joined 9 years ago and have 21 posts? You have a new pair of hd800 with a serial number below 10K, unused? Hmmm....

You have no feedback or likes on this site....hmmm. Following this ad with interest.

ColtMrFire, omniweltall and fsacks like this.
  3. buffguy
    I understand that you and other members may be cautious base on my user stats. I'm not even sure if the "like" function existed back in 2010. I really had the hi-fi bug a while back and lost interest soon after. Wouldn't make any sense for me to make an account and then come back 9 years later to scam someone. :laughing: All jokes aside, this for sale item is 100% for real. All the picture shown are personally taken by me. You won't find them anywhere else on the internet. I have even stated that I want to sell this item in person so that there would be no misunderstanding. The buyer can inspect the headphone in person. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    fsacks likes this.
  4. MattTCG
    I'm not accusing you really. Just giving you a little crap for selling THIS item in pristine condition with those stats :)

tommyhtc and fsacks like this.
  5. fsacks
    But it's a legitimate call in this day and age of perfect knockoffs.

6. buffguy
    All good, no worries.

fsacks likes this.
  7. buffguy
    Bump!

8. turbomustang84
    Not in my budget or area but great Headphone......

fsacks likes this.
  9. Ardubu
    Ready for an online sale?

10. buffguy
    Bump!

11. drparton21
    PM'd

12. buffguy
    Looking to ship now since I haven't got any local interest. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks.