Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-15458378
Post #1 of 1

SLC1966

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Rhapsodio's Planar Magnetic IEM. I am the original owner and purchased directly from Sammy the owner and creator of all that is Rhapsodio.

These are single driver. They are extremely smooth and detailed for long listening sessions and they are very comfortable. The tonal qualities of these are very good. The sound of these remind me a lot of the Dan Clark Audio/Mr. Speakers Aeon Planar Magnetic Headphone.

They retail for $1100. I am selling these at a very low price because I purchased them as part of a bundle purchase that included other IEMs and numerous Rhapsodio cables. I will pass this deal onto someone else.

I am selling these because I rotate through IEMs all the time.

They come with a Rhapsodio wooden case, tips, and an option of one of two possible cables. The cable I am selling it with is a Hyla Branded PW Audio Silver plated PCOCC. It is a very good cable. You can choose between one of the two in the last picture. One is terminated 4.4mm and the other 3.5mm. I can include a 4.4 to 2.5 or 4.4 to 3.5 TRS or 4.4 to 3.5 TRRS adapter if the buyer would like.

I included more pictures than normal because what is super beautiful is how the faceplate changes depending on the light and reflection.

Price includes shipping and PayPal fees Conus. Outside of the United States send me a PM and we can figure out shipping etc. I am not interested in trades.

Thank you for looking,
Mark

IMG_6757.jpgIMG_6758.jpgIMG_6760.jpgIMG_6762.jpgIMG_6764.jpgIMG_6765.jpgIMG_6767.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)