1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD! FS: PlusSound 2-pin Bluetooth Cable Poetic Series $120

Trader History (4)
  1. DAhn626
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi everyone!

Selling a like-new bluetooth cable for 2-pin IEMs from PlusSound. This is from the Poetic Series, copper (type 6 litz). The colors of the sleeve are blue and bronze.

I got it because I knew it would be SO convenient to have at work, especially with its rated 10+ hours of battery life, but my work laptop is super finicky with the bluetooth and I'm on calls all day, so I have to be wired in...

I've used these for a total of maybe 2 hours, so they are basically like new.
    IMG_9391.jpg IMG_9390.jpg IMG_9389.jpg
    Bought for $170, yours for $120 shipped in the US. [​IMG]

Some folks did a review of this cable here:
    https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/plussound-custom-bluetooth-cable.22724/reviews
    NOTE: Some of the reviews state that the module is upside down - I specifically requested that they flip the thing around and they did. The "+" is up and the "-" is down on my cable :)
    NOTE 2: The connectors were originally HUMONGOUS. So big that I complained to PlusSound and said the connectors are unnecessarily large, so they altered it for me.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  2. DAhn626
    PRICE DROP! $120 since I see I have some competition...

Time to run a smear campaign...my bluetooth module is configured the more intuitive way with the "+" facing up and "-" facing down :p

Just kidding..good luck to the guy selling his as well!

3. DAhn626
    Bump bump!

4. DreMag
    Hey, still for sale? Looking for exactly this!

5. rishan
    Hi, still for sale?