1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: FS or Trade: Klipsch Custom 3 & Sennheiser PX200 !!!PERFECT!!! **hi-res pix**

1. smallcaps
    both are sold. thanks for your interest!

[​IMG]

i am interested in getting a portable amp/dac or high end open headphone so i am selling off some well treated gear. both items were originally purchased by me and fanatically taken cared for and thus in perfect physical and audio condition.

all prices include registered shipping costs worldwide, but Europe is preferable as the items are located in Zurich, Switzerland.

btw, anyone looking to trade for one of the above mentioned items or anything else (item+cash deals considered) please let me know [​IMG]

-----------------------------------

fist up for sale is a perfect pair of Klipsch Custom 3s which i got brand new last week. they have been used only a handful of times to review and are in beautiful condition. comes with all accessories.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

asking for $OLD

second up for sale is a perfect pair of Sennheiser PX200s which i purchased when they first came out but actually never used and have been stored safely in its case for years! i have listened to them recently and are in perfect audio and physical condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

asking for $OLD

PM if interested and thanks for your interest!

2. smallcaps
    ^

3. smallcaps
    price drop!

4. smallcaps
    budunkabump

5. smallcaps
    final price drop! these gotta go and i am very open to trading so please don't hesitate to drop me a pm! the custom 3's are still under registered warranty and are only 1 month old as of this date!

6. smallcaps
    bump

7. smallcaps
    absolute final price drop!

8. smallcaps
    PX200s sold!

9. smallcaps
    Custom 3's sold!