1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] [FS] Onkyo E900M

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by anikalsi, Jan 25, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last
Trader History (21)
  1. anikalsi
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi there, posting about some headphones I'm selling! :)

Onkyo E900M (£SOLD) : has signs of light usage, comes with all accessories and with the box.
    Impressions: These are on the brighter, airier side of things, but not obscenely bright (not sibilant). Similar to the Vibro, the bass isn't super heavy on these. Treble and mid detail is excellent and soundstage is quite wide and depth is good as well. They sound great with Japanese music imo! Selling these for a similar reason to the Vibro.

ZMF x Vibro mk1 Merlot (£SOLD) : comes with stock and custom cable, seahorse case, Protein and Lambskin pads, headband has an indent from the case but that can be swapped out for a new one. Other than that the headphones are in very good condition, lightly used.
    Impressions: The star of these headphones are the mids, specifically the upper mids - female vocals come off beautifully. The bass is about neutral in quantity through my amplification, and the treble is very well done. Soundstage is above average for a closed back headphone in my opinion. I'm selling these since I'm more of a basshead and these honestly don't get much eartime.

Fostex TH-x00 Mahogany (£SOLD) : bought on first drop, lightly used. Comes in box with all accessories, very good condition.

Buyer handles shipping and paypal fee. Prices are negotiable, thanks for looking! :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. anikalsi
    Updated with pics of the IEMs!

DSC_0947.JPG DSC_0948.JPG DSC_0949.JPG DSC_0950.JPG

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  3. anikalsi
    bump, still available

4. anikalsi
    bump bump, price drop!

5. anikalsi
    Update - TH-x00 is sold! Rest still available :)

6. anikalsi
    Bump, price drop!

7. anikalsi
    Bump! Might be open to trades too! :D

8. anikalsi
    Bump!

9. anikalsi
    Bump bump - lemme know if you want any extra info on any of the models too! I'll be happy to provide it :)

10. anikalsi
    Bump, UK trades only please! ☺️

11. anikalsi
    Bump.

12. anikalsi

13. anikalsi
    Bump, price reduction on ZMF and Onkyo. Impressions added and ATH-IM03 withdrawn.

14. anikalsi
    Bump bump, make me an offer! :)

15. anikalsi
    Bump~

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.