1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] FS/FT: Audeze iSine20 with Lightning Cipher Cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jim723, Mar 16, 2019.
Trader History (127)
  1. jim723
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    SOLD

For Sale or Trade

I have a pair of Audeze iSine20 for sale or trade. I received them from a recent trade. They are in excellent condition and come with the Lightning Cipher and the standard cables. The Cipher cables do make a very noticeable improvement in sound quality. This would be a big plus if you listen to music with the Apple devices.

All the factory accessories and the retail box will be included.
    • Cipher (lightning) cable
    • Standard 3.5mm cable
    • ear hooks (3 pairs)
    • in-ear clips (2 pairs)
    • ear tips (6 pairs)
    • the cleaning tool
    • USB drive
    I would prefer a straight sale, but will also consider trade for a nice pair of IEMs (Moondrop Blessing, Toneking T88k perhaps?). Please don't bundle multiple low-value items for trade. I am also not interested in DIY items.

I will consider international shipping, but only to buyers with good trader feedback and pay for extra shipping cost. The shipping and paypal fee are included in the asking price for U.S. sales.
    Thanks.

IMG_5376.JPG IMG_5377.JPG IMG_5378.JPG IMG_5379.JPG IMG_5380.JPG IMG_5381.JPG IMG_5382.JPG IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5384.JPG IMG_5385.JPG IMG_5386.JPG IMG_5387.JPG

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. jim723
    Pictures added, price lowered.