1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] FS: Dekoni Fenestrated Sheepskin Earpads for Sennheiser HD800

Trader History (24)
  1. sysfail
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Selling my excellent condition Dekoni Fenestrated Sheepskin earpads for the Sennheiser HD800. Includes all the original box, assembly tool, and instructions. No noticeable blemishes as far as I can tell. I did cut out the mesh/dust cover from the Dekoni earpads since they touch the ears and used the HD800's stock dust cover so the ears have plenty of room and don't touch anything. The earpads are definitely very comfortable without the Dekoni mesh. I also feel it sounds better as well using the stock HD800 dust cover as opposed to the Dekoni mesh/dust cover.

Unfortunately had to sell because the thickness of the earpads made it difficult for me to slip the headphones under a glass dust cover I have that protects the headphones so I had to go back to stock. My loss is your gain.

Asking for $40 plus $10 shipping within the CONUS via USPS Priority. I will cover the PayPal fees. No trades.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks!

20190321_175639.jpg 20190321_175746.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. sysfail
    Bump.

3. sysfail
    Bump.

4. sysfail
    Price dropped!

5. sysfail
    Bump.

6. sysfail
    Bump!