Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15677622
Post #1 of 3

lalama

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello,

I've just taken on a job that will have me moving every 3-4 months for the next year to two years. So, I am trying to lighten my head-fi rig to make it easier to transport. So, I'm selling the heaviest part of my rig: a Darkvoice 336SE in excellent condition. I've had it for nearly two years and it is in excellent working shape. It has the trademark low level "hum" that is known to occur with these amps; it may be a result of living in a large apartment complex, but I do want to note that it is there.

This comes with the amp, power cable, unused stock tubes, original and some additional tubes:

1x GE JAN 6080WC--bought as NOS from the tube depot
1x Sylvania 6AS7--bought as NOS from the tube depot
1x new TungSol 6SN7 GTB--bought new from tube depot
1x RCA VT-231 gray glass--bought on Ebay from a reputable seller. Note that this tube is pretty microphonic but does sound great

I burned in all the tubes and after testing, have only been using the Sylvania + RCA. The other tubes have not been used since burn in and short testing.

So this is the amp plus ~$100 worth of upgrade tubes.

Asking $275, but will consider reasonable offers. Price will include shipping and Paypal Fees. Shipping is within the CONUS only and I will ship using whatever is the most economical and reasonable shipping service considering the size and weight of the amp.

Attachments

Reactions: sa11297
post-15688861
Post #3 of 3

lalama

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
SOLD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)