(SOLD) FS: Alessandro MS-1 [AUS/NZ only]
Nov 23, 2008 at 9:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

silencewithin

100+ Head-Fier
[size=xx-large]SOLD[/size]

Come monday I will be opening the sale of these to the rest of the world if they have not sold.

For Sale, one pair of Alessandro MS-1 headphones in good condition.

Selling to Australians/New Zealanders only.

The left earpad foam has begun to peel in one place after I believe my fingernail created a scratch. This is the only issue with them and is visible in the second photo. The right earpad is in decent condition and not peeling like the other one.
New earpads can be bought online but these ones should last a fair while longer.

The headphones look otherwise excellent. The left rod has been securely superglued onto the housing to correct for this famous grado design "feature"
wink.gif

All silver lettering/outlining is intact. These have been handled carefully.

The cable is in very good condition with no tears, dents, kinks or anything else. The usual kinks from manufacturing are present near the y-splitter but are very minor on this particular set. Another grado feature
wink.gif

The cable shows expected minor signs of use.
The gold-plated connector is in great condition too.
The adapter was used just once or twice.

I am their first/only owner and purchased these new 18 months ago. They come from a non-smoking environment.

The original box and headphone jack adapter is included. I will ship the grado pizza box enclosed in a larger, thicker box, packed carefully.

The pricing is as follows: [size=xx-large]SOLD[/size]
AU$120, shipped Australia wide.
AU$130, shipped New Zealand wide.

Payment is by Paypal please and the fees are on me.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

To replace the earpads you have two choices:

US$10 + shipping from ttvj (head-fi premium sponsor). There is a discount coupon for first time customers I believe ($10??).

or

AU$25 shipped from here.

Photos are included below. Apologies for their quality.
The 1st, 4th and 5th aren't working for me... I'll host them somewhere else and update if need be. Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread