Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-14466176
Post #1 of 4

Schwibbles

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
SOLD!!
I've had these for a short time, and while I think they sound really good, I think the Ebony model might suit me a little better. I originally purchased these out of pure curiosity since I had never owned any Fostex headphone before.

They are in very good condition overall. They have some minor imperfections in the finish on the cups that only show up at certain angles. I will try to show them in the pictures but they're very hard to photograph since they're so minor; they are comparable to fingerprints. I think they came like this from the factory. The cable and headband are in excellent condition.

They will come in the original retail box with the original pouch and a $42 Geekria hard case.

Taking into consideration other used prices, I'm asking $300 for them including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. I will ship internationally but buyer pays all shipping and related costs.

See pictures here. I only have headphone pics for now. They're so shiny that they're hard to get good pictures of; especially in this fluorescent lighting at work. Can send pics of box and case upon request. The ZMF pads seen on them are NOT included. Only the stock pads will be included.

EDIT: I have removed the For Trade option due to the types of headphones people were offering. Nothing against them or their items, but I've heard most of the popular headphones out there. Only trades that I will consider are the TR-X00 Ebony, HE-500, or InEarz Zen 4. I would also consider a ZMF Eikon (I could add cash of course).

Last edited:
post-14471223
Post #4 of 4

Schwibbles

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Just sold earlier today. Will update post now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)