1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Fostex TH900 v1

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Jazic, Oct 12, 2017.
Trader History (39)
  1. Jazic
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    SOLD

These are in great shape. I received them in a trade awhile ago and have babied them ever since. I had to replace the pads with some HM5/Brainwavz pads. I can include some pads very similar to stock which are better imo due to being softer and slightly thicker or include some angled pads.

I am open to trades but mostly I'm interested in electrostatic gear but that seems to be far fetched for a trade request.

All gear comes with original box and accessories. We can discuss shipping but I may just ask to split the cost via USPS insured. My trade history reviews state that I ship fast so I try to keep that up as best I can.

I think the price is fair. I have these marked fairly aggressively. I feel that I've gotten my use out of them and don't want to sit on this sale for months on end so I'd like them to move quickly.

Don't hesitate to PM and ask any questions you might have!

20171010_212738 (Large).jpg 20171010_212750 (Large).jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. kuutan
    Ugh... if I can sell my TH610 I would be on top of this... I can't justify owning both.