1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Fostex TH-600 with TH-X00 pads

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by The Life, Mar 26, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (12)
  1. The Life
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I am selling my good condition Fostex TH600 headphones. I’ve had these for about 4 or 5 years. They were my first high-end headphones and have outlasted a bevy of more expensive headphones in my collection. However, I have made peace with the fact that time has come to let them go. All these years later they are still in pretty good shape, gorgeous to behold, and still great-sounding. The only thing I can find wrong with them is that, as seen in the pic below and as with many Fostex/Denon HPs, in hand, the right cup swivels further than the left cup. This, however, has no effect on the on-head fit. They will come in the original box and with all accessories except the original pads, which have been replaced with the (imo) more comfortable TH-X00.

Price: $300 (Including shipping but buyer pays PayPal fees, unless local pickup in NYC)

CAF77424-501C-4832-97DE-9E7327C620E6.jpeg 2722933A-DF64-4C07-A46C-C07A9537C4C9.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  2. quisxx
    Still available?

3. The Life
    Yes

4. WhySoSerious
    Price shipped to 80303

5. The Life
    I will cover the shipping so the price is the same no matter where the buyer is located: $309 ($300 + PayPal fees (2.9% + $.30))

6. The Life
    I will cover the shipping so the price is the same no matter where the buyer is located: $309 ($300 + PayPal fees (2.9% + $.30))

7. The Life
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.