1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

* SOLD * Forza Audio Hybrid 2-pin (3.5mm TRRS) CIEM Cable

2 3 4
Next

Last
Trader History (49)
  1. proedros
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    20171016_115935.jpg 20171016_115906.jpg

For sale my Forza Audio Hybrid (4-braid) cable .

Α 2-pin TRRS (Balanced) CIEM cable, for use with SONY ΖΧ2/WM1A/WM1Z/ZX300, Cowon P1, Hifiman 901

The cable termination is 3.5 trrs (which is what i was using with my previous ZX2 as a pseudo-balanced) and it also works fine with the SE jack (3.5 trs jack) in my wm1a (which is my current dap)

so in essence this cable can be used both with zx2 (as semi-balanced)/cowon/hifiman 901 daps

and also with wm1a/wm1z/zx300 as SE

this being 3.5 trrs , it should probably sound better than a normal 3.5 trs cable when used with wm1a/wm1z/zx300 in the SE jack

I am the second owner. I received them in October 2016, and these were used as my back-up cable to my NT6/Athena, so these have less than 50 hours of use and i would rate them as used/like new (see pics) .

High purity, 4 strands of 26AWG cryo 7N UPOCC copper + UPOCC silver in semi-Litz geometry and PE insulation (no more green copper oxide on your wire!).

http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=75

These have a Retail Price of 139 euros + shipping , so you get a very good cable at quite a discount.

The price includes shipping with tracking anywhere in the world, and i will also take care of the PP fees (if you have low/zero feedback here , I may have to ask for Paypal Gift as payment).

Any questions , feel free to PM me - my perfect (+44) feedback here guarantees a nice,secure deal.

Thanx for looking.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. proedros
    b u m p

3. proedros
    bump

4. proedros
    bump

5. proedros
    bump

6. proedros
    bump