Price
Shipping Destinations
North America
post-15734308
Post #1 of 10

zombywoof

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Campfire Audio Orion with all original packaging and accessories. Please see photos. These are superb single BA IEM's. I used these extensively for business travel but since that is not likely to return any time soon, I have decided to give these up. The condition of the earpieces is very good. These have been well used but cared for equally well. There are some minor, very minor, signs of wear on the finish that were too small to capture in the photos. The Orions were always stored in the jewelry bags and in the case between uses. The original cable was modified by the previous owner to remove the memory wire from the ends that connect to the ear pieces. This does not affect the functionality. I am also including two pairs of non-Campfire double flange tips. I primarily used the double flange tips. All the tips included here are unused, except the pair that is installed. These tips were cleaned and sanitized. These Orions are not B stock. Will ship CONUS USPS 2nd Day Priority. PayPal fees and shipping included in sale price. Thanks for looking.

orion-1.jpgorion-2.jpgorion-3.jpgorion-4.jpg.

Last edited:
post-15785536
Post #8 of 10

rudbeard

Head-Fier
Reaction score
These are fantastic IEMs, they've been called baby Andromedas for good reason.

If I didn't have a pair for home and for the office I would pick these up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)